Adding a YouTube Video to Your Website
Want to know how to embed a YouTube Video into your Point2 Agent website?
1. First off find the YouTube video that you would like to post on your site
2. Log In to your Online Office
3. From the Online Office, Website Jump To>> Edit
4. Find the page on your site that you would like to add the YouTube video to
5. Click on Add Content in your Center Column
6. Scroll down to find the Advanced Content section, click Add to Page
7. Fill out the Title and then decide whether or not you would like to have a Horizontal Header Line
8. Scroll down and click Next
9. Open up the tab that has the YouTube video you would like to add
10. Click on the button below the video that says <Embed>, this will open up an area that will allow you to customize the way your video looks before adding it to the site
11. From there, click inside the area that shows you the Embed code (should look something like this: <object width="640" height="385">... Copy the code
12. Go back to your Point2 Agent website and Paste the Embed code into the Advanced Content section
13. Click Save
You should then be able to see your YouTube video appear on your website.